Tuppence Middleton is an English actress. Born 1987 in Bristol, England, she has since appeared in several science fiction, fantasy, and historical works.
She is not related to Kate Middleton.
In 2022 she gave birth to a baby, her first, with Swedish director Måns Mårlind.
She has spoken publicly of suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder, plus having emetophobia (i.e. fear of vomiting).
- Black Mirror — "White Bear" (2013): Jem
- The Imitation Game (2014): Helen
- The Lady Vanishes (2013): Iris Carr
- Trap For Cinderella (2013): Micky
- Dickensian (2015): Amelia Havisham
- Jupiter Ascending (2015): Kalique Abrasax
- Sense8 (2015-2018): Riley Blue
- War and Peace (2016): Hélène Kuragina
- Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams — "The Commuter" (2017): Linda
- Downton Abbey (2019): Lucy Smith
- Fisherman's Friends (2019): Alwyn
- Possessor (2020): Ava Parse
- Mank (2020): Sara Mankiewicz
- The Defeated (2021): Claire Franklin
Tropes in her work include:
- Dyeing for Your Art: She bleached her hair to play Riley in Sense8.
- I Am Very British: She almost always speaks with an RP accent.
- Ms. Fanservice: She hasn't been shy at all in going topless or doing sex scenes for roles. Middleton's beauty often gets highlighted in general during her acting (which isn't hard).