Trinimmortal is an american Youtuber who joined the site in 2014 and currently has a little over 200,000 subscribers.
His content revolves around Gaming, his League of Legends videos are the ones he's mostly known for, specifically, his series "Trinimmortal beats League" , where he tries to win a game with every single champion and every single skin on those champions. Given the fact that he hates playing most champions and can only advance by winning....
His Videos are mostly are heavily edited which means they take their time to get out.The fact that Trin is a notorious anime-lover and watches everything he can get his hands on does not help that fact.
Tropes that apply to the multiple shows:
- Ambiguously Brown: Trin looks like a mixture of Black, White and Hispanic. Somehow.
- Ax-Crazy: Fizz seems to be this all the way. Trin himself also qualifies sometimes.
- Bishounen: Crosses over into this territory sometimes
- Break the Haughty: Depending on your view, this happened in Beat Annie.
- Butt-Monkey: Javier.
- Catchphrase: Multiple:
- Moshi Moshi Mutherfuckers!
- I am going to BEAT League of Legends!
- Fear not motherf*cker, I am here to CHANGE YOUR WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: Since BL crew mostly sits in one room together and are all recorded by one microphone, it gets hard to understand everyone at times. To help this, Trin spells out what they are saying on the screen sometimes, with occasional differences to what was actually said. To differentiate who said what, the characters are color-coded. For example, Trin is always a blunt red, Javier a light brown, Nora is pink and so on.
- Defeat Means Friendship: This is more or less how the Feud between Trinimmortal and Brickyorchid 8 played out. They started bickering on twitter ofer For Honor, fought it out, Trin won and now they are good friends. Granted, they never really disliked each other, they just played the rivalry up for better content.
- Determinator: Trin WILL beat League of Legends eventually, not even Annie could stop him
- Enemy Within: Fizz.
- FaceHeel Turn: Trin at the beginning of "The Dark Side". He gets better.
- Gratuitous Japanese: If some character talks japanese. it will veer into this eventually. Played for Laughs.
- Humiliation Conga: Oh so many
- Hyper-Competent Sidekick: Subverted most of the time, since Trin is arguably the best player of the group, but if he plays a champion he's just not good at, Ben will definetly carry the game.
- Idiot Ball: Javier seems to carry it at all times. It's so big he can't carry anything else
- Large Ham: Trin is this already, but then he imitated the Macho Man Randy Savage...
- Only Sane Man: Everyone gets a go at this at one point or another (Yes, even Javi), but it's mostly Trin or Ben.
- Screw Yourself: Happened in the Beat Rakan Video. It was disturbing.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: That's more or less what happened with Fizz. We do not know yet if he will emerge again.
- The Hero: Trin himself... mostly
- The Smurfette Principle: Nora is the only girls appearing in Trin's videos, until she moved away that is.
- True Companions: All of the BL crew are really good friends, even (and especially) Trin and Javier, even though you would not think that at first.