John Theodore "Theo" Rossi (born June 4, 1975 in Staten Island, New York) is an actor, producer and best known for his portrayal of Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz on the FX series Sons of Anarchy.
- 2008 Cloverfield as Antonio
- 2008 Kill Theory as Carlos
- 2009 The Informers as Spaz
- 2009 Red Sands as Pfc. Tino Hull
- 2016 When the Bough Breaks as Mike
- 2017 Lowriders as Francisco "Ghost" Alvarez
- 2019 Rattlesnake as Billy
- 2021 Army of the Dead as Burt Cummings
- 2001-2002 Boston Public as Brandon Webber
- 2002 Malcolm in the Middle as Senior
- 2004 NYPD Blue as Pete Amici
- 2004 American Dreams as Bobby Santos
- 2005 Blind Justice as Eric Fitzgerald
- 2005 Veronica Mars as Norris Clayton
- 2006 Without a Trace as Corey Williams
- 2006 Lost as Sgt. Buccelli
- 2006 Heist as Vinny Momo
- 2006 The Unit as Mike
- 2006 Bones as Nick Arno
- 2007 Jericho (2006) as Randy Payton
- 2007 Shark as Danny Vargas
- 2007 Las Vegas as Jason Scott
- 2007 Grey's Anatomy as Stan Giamatti
- 2008-2014 Sons of Anarchy as Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz
- 2009 Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles as Lieutenant Dietze
- 2009 CSI: Miami as Jimmy Castigan
- 2010 Lie to Me as Officer Tressler
- 2012 Hawaii Five-0 as Sal Painter
- 2012 Alcatraz as Sonny Burnett
- 2013 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Enrique Rodriguez
- 2016-2018 Luke Cage (2016) as "Shades" Alvarez
Tropes that apply to Theo Rossi's roles:
- Anti-Hero:He tends to play sympathetic criminals a lot.
- Ambiguously Brown: He is of very mixed heritage, being of Spanish, Italian and Syrian descend.
- Butt-Monkey: His two most famous roles both see his character undergo a Trauma Conga Line
- Older Than They Look: Despite being in his mid-forties, he looks like he's in his mid to late twenties.
- Mr. Fanservice: He himself has joked about the amount of scenes he had to do naked in the 7th series of Sons of Anarchy. He has had other roles that have showed off his athletic physique. In particular, his character in Alcatraz has a Workout Fanservice scene which serves little purpose other than to show the audience his sweaty, muscular body.