He was 15 when he started the series, and turned 16 during its year-and-a-half run. The Lion King Adventures became a hit very quickly, as it spawned similar series by other authors, a massive forum—home to multiple works created by the author and the fans—music, voice recordings by VA Anonymous13 B, the detective thriller The Haiba Mystery, and its follow-up series Poison. This has earned him the reputation of being one of the most popular fanfic writers for The Lion King, with a large and dedicated fanbase.
On January 1, 2014, he wrote and published his very last fanfiction story, Haiba Kong.
As of June 2014, he has published Flight, the first in a long line of novels he intends to write. The book is available on Amazon in e-book form, and those who wish for a hard copy can obtain a paperback edition on Create Space.
- Flight: His first novel, published June 6, 2014.
- The Lion King Adventures: His main fan work, and the lead for all the others.
- The Haiba Mystery: A detective-genre spinoff featuring the author as a detective investigating the murder of Haiba. It was recorded in full by voice actor Anonymous 13 B, and was followed by Poison (see below).
- Poison: The follow-up to The Haiba Mystery, Poison was a series of short stories following the further adventures of Detective TPYMK along with the lioness Sarafina.
- TLKA Shorts: A series of short stories taking place within TLKA. His fanfiction swan song, Haiba Kong, was the last of these.
- Cheese: A sitcom starring TPYMK and the fans getting into various madcap misadventures.
- Coming Out: A non-canon story depicting Simba falling for Haiba.
- The Hermit: The Hermit of Hekima's backstory, which also features the Interceptor as a cub.
- Author Appeal: Animation, slapstick and manic game show characters are present in all his fan works.
- Author Avatar: The Writer in The Lion King Adventures represents his dark side, and Detective TPYMK from The Haiba Mystery is a more straightforward example.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dear Negative Reader: He hates trolls. If they make him snap, they can expect an angry message.
- I Just Write the Thing: He honestly hated killing off beloved characters in TLKA such as Tojo, Tama and Haiba. But the story necessitated that they had to die.
- Lying Creator: Repeatedly lied to the fans about the content of the TLKA stories, particularly in the three-part finale.
- Pen Name: See above.
- Teasing Creator: Often teased the readers about content in the fanfiction stories.
- Trolling Creator: He messed with the fans all the time. Lying and teasing was his forte.