Terry Cavanagh (born 1984) is an Irish Indie Game developer living in Cambridge, England.
In addition to his own work, he is one of the forces behind the http://www.freeindiegam.es/ site and active on Twitter as @terrycavanagh.
Among his games are:
- At A Distance, a free two-player Co-Op Multiplayer puzzle game.
- Dicey Dungeons, a roguelike RPG where actions are determined by dice.
- Don't Look Back, a free 2-D Platform Game inspired by the story of Orpheus descending into the underworld to bring Eurydice back to life.
- Grab Them By The Eyes, a strategy game where you buy punch cards for a sign that you use to advertise a food stand, in hopes that customers will be drawn to your stand and not a competing food stand.
- Maverick Bird, a Flappy Bird fan game with faster movement, a visual style reminiscent of Super Hexagon, and a "Dive" button.
- Super Hexagon, a high-speed twitch-action game about dodging patterns of Deadly Walls converging on the central hexagon.
- Tiny Heist, A stealth roguelike where you play as an @ symbol collecting as many gems as possible.
- VVVVVV, a 2-D Platform Game with a gravity-reversal mechanic.