Victoria Leigh Blum (October 15, 1955 January 4, 2021), known by the stage name Tanya Roberts, was an American actress and producer.
She initially gained fame as Julie Rogers in the final season of Charlie's Angels in 1980. She was otherwise best known for playing Stacey Sutton in the James Bond film A View to a Kill (1985) and Midge Pinciotti on That '70s Show (19982004).
On January 4, 2021, she passed away at age 65 from a blood infection after collapsing at her home in late December 2020. Her death was widely (but falsely) reported as having occured one day earlier on January 3, when she was in critical condition.
Works with pages on TV Tropes:
- Tourist Trap (1979) as Becky
- Charlie's Angels (1980-1981) as Julie Rogers
- The Love Boat (1982) as Diane Dayton
- The Beastmaster (1982) as Kiri
- Fantasy Island (1982) as Amanda Parsons
- Sheena (1984) as Sheena
- A View to a Kill (1985) as Stacey Sutton
- That '70s Show (1998-2004) as Midge Pinciotti
Tropes relating to Tanya Roberts:
- Ms. Fanservice: In the 80s, Roberts had many roles as seductive women wearing revealing clothes: Charlie's Angels, The Beastmaster, Sheena, A View to a Kill, etc.
- Screaming Woman: Her screams in A View to a Kill need to be heard to be believed.
- What Could Have Been: She was considered for the leading role in Ten, Highlander and Splash.