Tadahisa Saizen is a voice actor born in Osaka at September 25th, 1964. Before that, he was a certified high school art teacher. He entered voice acting a bit late, usually doing minor roles and eventually uplifted into slightly minor role (with ascending importance) when he got the role of Kai Kitamura and eventually Berserker/Heracles (even if most of the time he's just doing distorted roaring). But eventually, from those roles, it's known that he could do a good deal of Badass Baritone, especially for uncle-type characters. And thus was his typical roles in the latter eras, being one of the older seiyuus that are sporadically active, mostly found in video games.
Known roles of Tadahisa Saizen
- Several characters in Fate Series:
- Dheginsea in Fire Emblem Heroes
- Boyd in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (A bit against the type because he's not an old man). He naturally doesn't voice his younger self in Heroes.
- Ian Lee in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Ben Wooder in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation (replacing Ryusuke Obayashi, who voiced him in the TV series)
- Kindred (specifically, the Wolf one) in League of Legends (Japanese dub)
- Hattori Hanzō in Samurai Shodown (2019) (replacing Toshimitsu Arai)
- Kai Kitamura in Super Robot Wars: Original Generation
- Rikichi in Samurai 7
- Toranosuke Sengoku in Yakuza 2