With the exception of Cube Experimental being a mod for Fallout 3, the others are actually total conversions for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Myar Aranath and Arktwend), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Nehrim) and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Enderal).
Their most recent projects, Nehrim and Enderal, have received massive critical acclaim thanks to the vastness of their open worlds, diversity of landscapes (which are completely hand-crafted), depth of lore, original plot, overhauled mechanics and multiple hours of playtime (their respective Main Quests are longer than the ones in the original The Elder Scrolls). Enderal in particular boasts complete and fully voiced German and English localisations; Nehrim instead featured only a complete German dubbing, with the English version having only translated texts.
Their official site contains informations and news about the studio and their projects.
Projects by SureAI:
- Myar Aranath: Relicts of Kallidar (2005) (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind)
- Arktwend: The Forgotten Realm (2005) (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind)
- Cube Experimental (2009) (Fallout 3)
- Nehrim: At Fate's Edge (2010) (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)
- Enderal: The Shards of Order (2016) (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Enderal: Forgotten Stories (2019) (Steam release and expansion)