Izawa graduated from Nippon Engineering College and entered the A&G Academy seiyuu training school in its third graduating class.
Izawa joined the talent agency Kaleidoscope in 2009 but left that December. During that time, she made her professional debut in Toaru Majutsu no Index and, several days later, in Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae.
Following a brief period as a freelance actress, she joined Early Wing in April 2010 and became a regular member of the agency the following year.
- Adenala in The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious
- Ai Kunogi in Shirobako
- Argo and Pina in Sword Art Online
- Azuki in the Nekopara TV series
- Casey Turnbuckle in Cannon Busters
- Ginko Kuroi in Planet With
- The Girl in the Dress in A Certain Magical Index
- Higokumaru in Honkai Impact 3rd
- Iltutmish in Taboo-Tattoo
- Kafuru in Senran Kagura
- Kanata Ubuyashiki in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Kawara in Log Horizon
- Larum in Fire Emblem Heroes
- Mary Hughes in Fairy Tail
- Matsuri Mizusawa in Citrus
- Micha Jawkân in Senki Zesshou Symphogear
- Miu Hiyama in Seiren
- Moyu in Noragami
- Nanachi in Made In Abyss
- Noriko Kamomebata in Scum's Wish
- Phantom in Girly Air Force
- Piltia in Interspecies Reviewers
- Saki Mimori in Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
- Sandalphon in Seven Heavenly Virtues
- Saya Sasamiya in The Asterisk War
- Stop in Go! Princess Pretty Cure
- Tanpopo Kuraishi in Witchcraft Works
- Third in Grimms Notes
- Tillfur Limlit in Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
- Wu Zetian in Fate/Grand Order
- Yōtō-hime in Onmyōji
- Yui Morikawa in Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!