Selma Blair Beitner (born June 23, 1972 in Southfield, Michigan), commonly known as Selma Blair, is an American actress. She is Jewish.
In October 2018, she announced she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She gave birth to a son with her former partner, fashion designer Jason Bleick, in July 2011.
- The Adventures of Pete & Pete, episode "Das Bus" (1995): Penelope Ghiruto.
- In & Out (1997): Cousin Linda.
- Cruel Intentions (1999): Cecile Caldwell.
- Xena: Warrior Princess, episode "Lifeblood" (2000): Cyane.
- Legally Blonde (2001): Vivian Kensington.
- The Sweetest Thing (2002): Jane Burns.
- Friends, episode "The One with Christmas in Tulsa" (2002): Wendy.
- A Guy Thing (2003): Karen Cooper.
- Hellboy (2004): Liz Sherman.
- The Fog (2005) (2005): Stevie Wayne.
- Feast of Love (2007): Kathryn Smith
- The Poker House (2008): Sarah.
- The Killing Gene (2008): Jean Lerner.
- Anger Management (2012-2013): Dr. Kate Wales.
- The People v. O.J. Simpson (2016): Kris Jenner.
- Mom and Dad (2018): Kendall Ryan
- Another Life (2019): Harper Glass.
- Dancing with the Stars (2022): Herself.