Selma Blair Beitner (born June 23, 1972 in Southfield, Michigan), commonly known as Selma Blair, is an American actress.
In October 2018, she announced she had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.
- The Adventures of Pete & Pete, episode "Das Bus" (1995): Penelope Ghiruto.
- In & Out (1997): Cousin Linda.
- Cruel Intentions (1999): Cecile Caldwell.
- Xena: Warrior Princess, episode "Lifeblood" (2000): Cyane.
- Legally Blonde (2001): Vivian Kensington.
- The Sweetest Thing (2002): Jane Burns.
- Friends, episode "The One with Christmas in Tulsa" (2002): Wendy.
- Hellboy (2004): Liz Sherman.
- The Fog (2005): Stevie Wayne.
- The Poker House (2008): Sarah.
- Anger Management (2012-2013): Dr. Kate Wales.
- The People v. O.J. Simpson (2016): Kris Jenner.
- Mom and Dad (2018): Kendall Ryan
- Another Life (2019): Harper Glass.