Originally, he was a poster on Newgrounds, producing games until 2015. He went live with a new game, Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive which is a longer, more comprehensive installment of his Don't Escape series. This would be his first game to be officially published and priced on Steam.
His two main series:
- Deep Sleep
- Deep Sleep (2012)
- Deeper Sleep (2013)
- The Deepest Sleep (2014)
- Deep Sleep Trilogy (2019, commercial game, compilation of the three first games)
- Deep Sleep 4 (TBA, commercial game)
- Don't Escape
- Don't Escape (2013)
- Don't Escape 2 (2015)
- Don't Escape 3 (2015)
- Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive (2019, first commercial game)
- Don't Escape Trilogy (2019, commercial game, compilation of the three first games)
- Deep Sleep
- Gates of Logic (2010): A Puzzle Platformer where, as an antivirus software, you must use logic gates (AND, OR, INV, etc...) to progress through the levels and repel a virus invasion.
- Meteor Launch (2010): A "Launch the farthest" game. A little meteor has crashed on a Pacific island, and a little boy, thinking the "fallen star" is sad, decides to throw it back in space to cheer it up. Launch your Bamboo Technology rocket and pilot it to dodge obstacles and grab fireflies, then when you fail, buy upgrades for the rocket, and try again until you succeed.
- 400 Years (2013)
- A Small Talk at the Back of Beyond (2013)
- One Way Dungeon (2013): An Endless Running Game where you play a knight searching for treasure.
- Primal Sands (2013): A Top-Down View shooter where you must defend your crashed spaceship from hostile alien life forms until you can repair it and escape this hellish planet. Don't Escape 3 is a Stealth Sequel to this game.
- Excavate! (2015): An archaeological dig simulator. Recruit the best workers, upgrade your equipment, and make the most of the two weeks your are given to search and discover the treasures of Nowe Monasterzysko. First cooperation with Archeologia Live and Online, a polish project of promotion of archaeology, to promote the real excavation site of Nowe Monasterzysko.
- Waterworks! (2020): A Deckbuilding Game. From the Middle Ages to the 19th century, be in charge of the distribution of water in the town of Grudziadz. Maintain your gold and reputation high, ensure everyone has access to clean drinking water, develop new technologies, and discover how Grudziadz was a pioneer in the domain of waterworks. Second cooperation with Archeologia Live and Online.
Tropes that Apply to scriptwelder and his other games:
- Excited Show Title!: Excavate! and Waterworks!, his cooperations with Archeologia Live and Online.
- Hold the Line: Primal Sands. You must defend yourself and your ship from the hordes of enemies until you can repair it and get the hell away.
- Meaningful Name: scriptwelder's stories all share a common multi-verse via the Deep Sleep series which is used for the explanation of mind transference in Don't Escape 4. Many of his games have some connection or reference to his other games. 400 Years has a reference that implies that the hero of A Samll Talk at the Back of the Beyond made to this version of Earth somehow.