Sanzaru Games is a Video Game developing company. It was founded in California in 2007 and is currently still in business. They primarily work on ports of existing games to new systems or rework them for less powerful hardware. Their original titles are considered Shovelware, perhaps a bit unfairly. While low budget, they are at least competently made. This is likely the reason that they have been picked up to work on a number of big name franchises such as Sonic the Hedgehog and the God of War series.
Their name is a reference to the three wise monkeys, called the sanzaru in Japanese.
Not to be confused with Sanzaru Games Inc.
Video games developed by this company:
- Asgard's Wrath (Oculus Rift)
- Dark Manor (iOS)
- God of War Collection (PlayStation Vita)
- Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
- Ninja Reflex (DS, Wii)
- Ninja Reflex: Steamworks Edition
- Secret Agent Clank
- The Sly Collection (HD Remasters of the PlayStation 2 games for PlayStation 3)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita)
- Bentley's Hackpack (PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita)
- Sonic Boom:
- Shattered Crystal (Nintendo 3DS)
- Fire & Ice (Nintendo 3DS)
- Ripcoil (Oculus Rift)
- TRON RUN/r (Steam)
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Handled Year of the Dragon while Toys For Bob worked on Spyro the Dragon and Ripto's Rage!, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)