Sanity Requiem, real name Kaleigh Amanda, was born May 24th, 1999, and is currently twenty years old. She is a fanfiction writer that also does things like video editing, acting, and photography. Currently, she lives in Sacramento, California and is going to college to become a full-time actor.
Her works in alphabetical order
- The Despair In Our Stars, main writer
- Forest Of Despair, main writer
- The Killing Games Serenade, co-writer and beta editor
- Murder on the Despair Express, main writer
Tropes applying to Sanity Requiem's works:
- Asexuality: Kaleigh has revealed multiple times that she is asexual, along with some of her characters.
- Fanverse: Created the Committee Saga one for the Danganronpa fandom.
- Meaningful Name: Why she gives characters these types of names is because her name is like this. Kaleigh means slender and fair, while Amanda means deserves to be loved.
- Also her nickname, Requiem, is meaningful as well. Because her writing is revealed to be a requiem of sorts due to her Dark and Troubled Past.
- Pen Name: What Requiem is. Kaleigh is open about her real name but prefers Requiem.
- Trolling Creator: Kaleigh really, really likes messing with people, especially her own audience. This is actually fading with age though as she used to be a much bigger one in her childhood.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: She can create a separate unique voice for all of her characters. Every single one. Considering her Loads and Loads of Characters, that's a lot.
- World Building: Is shown to do this a lot with her Committee Saga universe. The world is very interesting and fun to write about.