Sakiko Tamagawa, also known as Sakiko Ikeda following her marriage, was born in January 20, 1962. She's a rather prolific seiyū from Tokyo, who started out playing Action Girls and later switched to mother roles. Her Fan Nickname is "Sakkochan". She works at Sigma Seven.
She began in show business acting in theatre and TV and audio dramas, but switched to voice acting exclusively during junior high school. In addition to anime, she's dubbed the Japanese voices of Tatum O'Neal and Phoebe Cates among others. She is also a singer with three albums to her credit.
Notable roles by Sakiko Tamagawa:
- Aiko Date in Hajime no Ippo
- Airi Masaki in Tenchi Muyo! GXP
- Arara Cocoa in all Lamune & 40 series except FRESH note as well as Super Robot Wars NEO & Super Robot Wars OE
- Ayano Kondou in Fafner in the Azure: Dead Aggressor
- Dotta in Sorcerer Hunters
- Elza Gray and Princess Kakyuu in Sailor Moon
- Ivan Whisky aka 001 in the Cyborg 009 2012 movie
- Jan Brady in the Japanese dub of The Brady Bunch (her first voice acting role, at the age of 8)
- Jasmine in Cross Ange
- King Montblanc in Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go!
- Liesl von Trapp (Charmian Carr) in the videogram Japanese dub and Louisa von Trapp (Heather Menzies) in the Fuji TV Japanese dub of The Sound of Music
- Lychee in the Ranma ½ movie "Big Trouble in Nekonron, China!"
- Mariko Shinobu in Dear Brother
- Masami Hirota aka Akemi Miyano in Case Closed
- Mio Hagiwara in Handsome na Kanojo AND Marmalade Boy
- Natsumi Tsujimoto in You're Under Arrest!
- Pirotess in the Record of Lodoss War OAV, succeeded by Kumiko Nishihara.
- Rei Kuki in Genji Tsuushin Agedama (In Japan, THIS is her most famous role)
- Rouge in Power Stone
- Sakura Yamazaki in Blue Seed
- The Tachikomas in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- Yoko Martha Inoue in Ace Combat 3
- Kitty/Lyrica/Laiya in Jungle Emperor Leo (1989)