Once told off a reporter for directing a question to her chest:
- The Executioner's Song
- Baby, It's You
- Son of the Morning Star
- Pulp Fiction
- Desperately Seeking Susan
- After Hours
- 8 Million Ways to Die
- The Big Blue
- New York Stories
- The Wrong Man
- Crash (the David Cronenberg one)
- The Whole Nine Yards
- The L Word
- Nowhere To Run
- What About Brian
- Award Category Fraud: She won a Best Supporting Actress BAFTA for Desperately Seeking Susan despite being the movie's star.
- Family Business: Her father, mother and grandfather Clifford (aka Charley Weaver) were actors. Rosanna also has two brothers and two sisters (used to be three brothers and one sister) in show business.
- Fan Disservice: Amazingly, she does have one example of this (see Crash).
- Or two cases if you count the bit in 8 Million Ways To Die where her character vomits on Jeff Bridges' crotch.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: See Crash, The L Word and Dirt.
- Old Shame: Two of them.
- One-Woman Song: A particularly famous example; "Rosanna" by Toto (she had briefly dated one of the keyboardists, who wrote the song about her). Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" was also inspired by her (she was dating him as well).
- Romance on the Set: While filming The Big Blue she had an affair with the film's star Jean-Marc Barr. It didn't end well it also ended her first marriage (to James Newton Howard).