Rodrigo Junqueira dos Reis Santoro (born 22 August 1975 in Petrópolis, Brazil) is a Brazilian actor.
He's well-known in his native Brazil and has had major success in American film and television, enjoying a variety of high-profile roles after initially working mostly as Mr. Fanservice in the occasionally Romantic Comedy.
He's perhaps best known among international audiences for his role as King Xerxes in 300, although he was hidden under a lot of make-up and CG effects. He was also one half of Nikki & Paulo, a pair of characters introduced to Lost, but the storyline was poorly handled and they were universally despised by fans. Still, it was hardly the fault of Santoro or his co-star Kiele Sanchez, and Santoro has continued to enjoy a varied and successful career.
- 2003: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle as Randy Emmers
- 2003: Love Actually as Karl
- 2007: 300 as Xerxes I
- 2014: 300: Rise of an Empire
- 2008: Redbelt as Bruno Silva
- 2008: Che as Raul Castro
- 2009: I Love You Phillip Morris as Jimmy Kemple
- 2011: Rio as Túlio
- 2012: What to Expect When You're Expecting as Alex
- 2013: The Last Stand as Frank Martinez
- 2014: Rio 2 as Túlio
- 2016: Ben-Hur as The Christ
- 2019: Monica's Gang: Laços as Louco\Nutty Ned