Rihoko Yoshida (吉田 理保子, Yoshida Rihoko?) (born January 24, 1949, in Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actress, among the first female seiyuu who gained recognization in The '70s. Her speciality were the Plucky girls, whether sweet and soft-spoken, or loud and willful: if the lady she voiced wasn't already very plucky, she'd start developing her own spine soon.
According to The Other Wiki, Yoshida retired from voice acting in 1998 to become Director of Business Development for the voice acting agency 81 Produce. In 2002, she provided casting assistance for one of the feature-length Pokémon films, Pokémon Heroes: Latias & Latios.
Some of Rihoko Yoshida's roles are...
- Queen Badiane in Sailor Moon Super S the Movie
- Catherine Tramell in the Fuji TV Japanese dub of Basic Instinct
- Charley in the Japanese dub of Biker Mice from Mars
- Clara Sessemann in Heidi, Girl of the Alps
- Darunia in Akumaizer 3
- Sergeant Debbie Callahan in the Japanese dub of Police Academy
- Grammi in the Japanese dub of Adventures of the Gummi Bears
- Hisako Shinobu nèe Shikiya (Mariko's mother) in Oniisama e...
- Princess Kurama in Urusei Yatsura
- Machiko Mai in Maicchingu Machiko Sensei
- Meg Kanzaki in Majokko Meg-chan
- Mega in Transformers: Super-God Masterforce
- Michiru Saotome in Getter Robo
- Miwa "Micchi" Uzuki in Kotetsu Jeeg
- Mona Simpson in the Japanese dub of The Simpsons
- Monsley in Future Boy Conan
- Natsuko Aki in Cutey Honey
- Ororo Monroe/Storm in the Japanese dub of X-Men TV series
- Tamaki Kitaouji in Haikara-san ga Tooru
- Tickle Komori in Majokko Tickle
- Rosalie Lamorliere in The Rose of Versailles