"Hamster" has a bit of infamy with crashing things; he miraculously survived a crash in a jet-powered car he was driving for a Top Gear segment on September 20 2006. The car reached speeds of 319 mph (513 km/h) at the time of the crash, which gave him brain damage. He returned to Top Gear in the first episode of series 9 that broadcast on 28 January 2007 where he got a hero's welcome. On 10 June 2017, after having completed a hill climb in a Rimac Concept One for The Grand Tour, he lost control of the electric sports car as it ran off the road and tumbled down the hill. Despite it landing upside-down, he was conscious and managed to escape with only a knee injury that needed a plate inserted.
- Top Gear (20022015)
- Brainiac: Science Abuse (20032008)
- Richard Hammond's Blast Lab (20092011)
- Total Wipeout (20092012)
- Phineas and Ferb (2014): Nigel (voice; "Live and Let Drive")
- The Grand Tour (2016present)
- The Great Escapists (2021present)