Remedy would later work on Quantum Break, which was announced during the Xbox One event on 21 May 2013. The game was released on April 5, 2016. During the development of Quantum Break, the CEO of Remedy, Matias Myllyrinne, and Oskari Häkkinen, the head of franchise development, departed from the company. Remedy later announced the formation of a new team and that they're working on two projects. The first being a partnership with Smilegate on CrossFire 2. The second being published by 505 Games, which revealed at E3 2018 to be Control.
- Max Payne
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
- Alan Wake (PC, Xbox 360)
- Alan Wake: The Signal (DLC)
- Alan Wake: The Writer (DLC)
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (PC, Xbox 360)
- Death Rally (PC)
- Death Rally 2011 (Android, iPhone/iPod, PC)
- Quantum Break (PC, Xbox One)
- CrossFire 2
- Control (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
Tropes used in Remedy games
- Creator Thumbprint: All of their original full-length games beside Death Rally have been third-person shooters where the protagonist wears a dark jacket, usually leather, and has some kind of powers which involve time. As of E3 2018 Control seems to be headed in that direction too.