Raymond Sipe, Raymond Sipe sings for the Internet, sings for the Internet on various topics, various topics singing for singing for singing for the Internet, looking at, looking at various topics, various topics!
Singing for, singing for, boards like 4chan, boards like 4chan, including the, including the subforums like b and v, subforums like b and v. Forward slash, forward slash mu, forward slash forward slash on m u! But don't, don't forget the TV Tropes, don't forget the Tropes, no, no, no!
Forward slash, forward slash, mu and v, v, v with the Kirby not a Furby, Kirby not a Furby on TV, TV, TV Tropes!
Raymond Sipe provides examples, Sipe provides examples of TV's Tropes, TV's Tropes:
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Cool Old Guy: An eccentric man in his sixties who makes crazy videos and songs about everything from Shrek and SpongeBob SquarePants, to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Danganronpa, to the latest internet memes.
- Crazy-Prepared: Considering how often he makes the videos he does make.
- Darker and Edgier: His song about Cthulhu.
- Department of Redundancy Department: With the lyrics he has, it's inevitable that he's bound to repeat lines he said earlier in his songs.
- Determinator: See Crazy-Prepared.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Just looking his videos from over a year ago alone, one could see that while he still makes songs like he did beforehand, he doesn't wear as many weird clothes as he does now, nor does he go overboard with his song titles. He did, however, use weird effects on his video that looked like they were from the 1980s sometimes.
- Lighter and Softer: His song for /mlp/.
- Long Title: He often puts tons of symbols in the titles of his videos to make the titles overly long.
- Lucky Charms Title: Raymond Sipe's videos often include multiple symbols between each word, resulting in the titles being very long.
- Lyrical Tic: Forward Slash
- Makes Just as Much Sense in Context: The props in his videos seldom relate to the actual content matter of the songs.
- One-Letter Title: "G".
- OOC Is Serious Business: His Puerto Rico video still has his trademark roar and Shrek costume, but the video actually consists of Ray calling out the US Government, namely Donald Trump, for criticizing a mayor pleading for help. Made even worse when he even starts to choke up near the end as he asks people to help those in the island.
- Shout-Out: As its title would suggest, "@#%^Filthy@#%^Frank@#%^WEEABOOS@#%^Ray Sipe;Comedy;Parody" includes numerous references to Filthy Frank's video on the same subject.
- Step Up to the Microphone: Usually, he just ends his videos by getting to the camera and shutting it off from his reach. He doesn't really edit that out (and considering that he still sings during those times, it would probably make a song feel incomplete).
- Stylistic Suck: What people think he does on purpose. Also, his song about autism.
- Take That!: Some of his songs tend to hold hidden messages about the oddities of such things that he's singing about in the first place.
- Toilet Humor: On occasion. In a video where Pepsi is one of three subjects, he spells out P-E-P-S-I and describes the first "P" as "what happens after you drink it".
- Visual Gag: Many of the props and costumes that he uses in his videos qualify.
- Word Salad Title: So many of his videos qualify that it's almost unbelievable how he does it.
Thank you very much, thank you very much for seeing my TV Tropes, seeing my TV Tropes, thank you very much, thank you very much for TV Tropes, TV Tropes, TV Tropes, TV Tropes, TV Tropes, TV Tropes, TV Tropes...