Randy Feltface (aka Randy the Purple Puppet, or sometimes just Randy) is a foulmouthed, existentialist, sober, vegan, Australian puppet. A Solo artist, Randy has starred in a series of one man shows, skewering modern culture and the absurdities of every day life. Frequently Collaborates with Sammy J, and is well known throughout his native Australia, frequently appearing at galas, on TV, and is a mainstay at the Melbourne international comedy festival.
Randy Feltface uses the following tropes:
- Fan Boy: He says that he's a fan of Neil Gaiman's works.
- Muppet: Randy appears only with an upper body as a purple human like muppet.
- Recovered Addict: Mentions in a lot of his shows that he used to drink a lot. He even has a show called "Randy is Sober", where he mentions how he also used to smoke.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: He swears plenty during his shows.
- Straw Vegetarian: In "Randy Writes a Book" he says he's vegan, because he doesn't approve of the process that goes into making meat, and jokes that it gives him an excuse to be an asshole at parties.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: His typical interactions with Sammy J usually involves Randy upstaging or embarrassing him.