Rachel Anne Miner (born July 29th, 1980 in New York City) is an American actress best known for her role as Meg/The Empty on Supernatural. She's the daughter of director/producer Peter Miner and granddaughter of film producer, screenwriter, actor and director Worthington Miner and actress Frances Fuller. From 1998-2000 she was married to actor Macaulay Culkin.
Miner suffers from multiple sclerosis and is an advocate for disability representation.
- Supernatural (2009 - 2020): Meg, The Empty
- Guiding Light (1992 - 1995): Michelle Bauer
- Sex and the City (1999): Laurel
- Haven (2004): Eva
- Californication (2007 - 2008): Dani
- Bones (2005): Mary Costello
- Chicago Fire (2020): Jennifer Davis