Privateer Press was formed in December 2000 by Brian Snoddy, Matt Staroscik and Matt Wilson to publish books of the Fantasy Steampunk Iron Kingdoms setting for the d20 System.
Their flagship product is War Machine and Hordes, a wargame set in the world of Iron Kingdoms.
Games published by Privateer Press include:
- Bodgers - A series of games about goblin Bodgers racing to gather parts and build machines.
- Infernal Contraption (2007)
- Scrappers (2009)
- Heap (2012)
- BodgerMania (2013)
- Zombies Keep Out (2014)
- Iron Kingdoms
- Iron Kingdoms Role-Playing Games (2001) - Originally created as a campaign setting for the 3rd edition of Dungeons & Dragons, later editions use rules based on the tabletop wargame.
- Warmachine (2003) & Hordes (2006) - Miniature tabletop wargame.
- Company of Iron (2017) - A squad-based skirmish game.
- Grind (2009) - A miniature sports game about steamjacks fighting to move a spiked ball into the other teams goal.
- High Command (2013) - Deck-building Card Games.
- Iron Kingdoms Adventure Board Games
- The Undercity (2015)
- Widower's Wood (2017)
- Riot Quest (2019)
- Warcaster Neo Mechanika (2020) - A Sequel set 5000 years after the events of the game.
- Level 7 - Science Fiction Horror Board Games.
- Level 7 [Escape] (2012)
- Level 7 [Omega Protocol] (2013)
- Level 7 [Invasion] (2014)
- Monsterpocalypse (2008) - A Kaiju Tabletop Strategy Game.