Norman Lloyd (born Norman Permutter; November 8, 1914 May 11, 2021) was an American actor from Jersey City, New Jersey, who at 106 was one of the world's oldest living actors at the time of his death.note
Over a nearly nine-decade-long career encompassing stage, film, radio, and television, Lloyd worked with everyone from Alfred Hitchcock to Judd Apatow, but is probably best known for playing Dr. Daniel Auschlander on St. Elsewhere.
- Saboteur (1942): Frank Fry.
- Spellbound (1945): Mr. Garmes.
- The Southerner (1946): Finley
- Limelight (1952): Bodalink.
- Audrey Rose (1977): Dr. Steven Lipscomb.
- The Nude Bomb (1980): Carruthers.
- St. Elsewhere (198288): Dr. Daniel Auschlander.
- The Twilight Zone (1985), episode "The Last Defender of Camelot" (1986): Merlin.
- Dead Poets Society (1989): Headmaster Gale Nolan.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation, episode "The Chase" (1993): Professor Richard Galen.
- The Age of Innocence (1993): Mr. Letterblair.
- The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (2000): Wossamotta U. President.
- In Her Shoes (2005): The Professor.
- Trainwreck (2015): Norman.