"Shit I have to stop doing that," Gheb said, as he lay back down and died again. - Forgotten Love
An author of multiple fanfictions, mostly Fire Emblem-related, as well as several original works. He truly displays a talent equal to the likes of Shakespeare.
This author's works provides examples of:
- Black Comedy Rape: Frequently.
- "Blind Idiot" Translation: "Gheb en Espanol"
- Cliffhanger: The end of Greatest Duel Ever
- Crack Fic: Every Fan Fic Naglfar writes.
- Crack Pairing: Most of the pairings.
- Death Is Cheap: Gheb has died at least twice. It hasn't stopped him.
- Dramatic Reading: Surprisingly few at present, but here's one of Foreclosed Love.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: "Luke Fights Van But He Loses"
- Foe-Tossing Charge: "A passerby suddenylt started yelling "HEY ITS THE SUPERMARKET THEIF" but gheb accidentally body checkd him into the dairy prudcts and he was dead."
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: "Halo Emblem: A New Crisis" and "Journey to the Fifth Dimension."
- Memetic Molester: Gheb.
- Our Presidents Are Different: Naquil M. Fulequebe, President of Uganda for 40 years!
- Out with a Bang: A not uncommon result for Gheb's victims.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: "i took flying lessons in HEEEEELLLLL"
- Reality-Breaking Paradox: What happens when Micaiah or King Fado eat tea and crumpets without the tea.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Constantly and to an extreme, intentionally so, and frequently played with. Averted in "Mr. Gheb."
- Shout-Out: Naglfar mentions several of his friends/admirers and detractors in his stories, dedicating a few to the former (Apejack Cuba even briefly shows up as a character in A Tale of Mystery and Danger) and making the latter Gheb's enemies.
- So Bad, It's Good: Pretty much the entire idea.
- Troll Fic: Again, most of them.
- Twist Ending: "a large g was formed in the mixture of body fluids"
- GHEB RAPED THEM ALL
- spy was bus all along !
- Zorro Mark: The end of Dancing In the Sky