After contributing a Gymnopédie remix for Keyboardmania 2nd Mix, Suzuki contributed several remixes for the beatmania and Zone of the Enders. In 2006, he decided to become a full-time synthesizer operator at Square Enix, but still produced electronic music for their bootleg series. This culminated in the In My Own Backyard solo album being released on iTunes.
At Square Enix, Suzuki initially implemented parts of the scores for Project Sylpheed and Heroes of Mana. He later integrated Final Fantasy remixes for the Wii's Chocobo Dungeon and enjoyed an electro-acoustic collaboration Masashi Hamauzu's on Sigma Harmonics. He has also made remixes for The World Ends with You, Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Square Enix Battle Tracks.
- Daisy World Tour (1996, appearance w/song Medium Feedback)
- Weather Forcast in Overrocket (2001, Single)
- Text in Overrocket (2001, Single)
- Sana-mode (2001 w/remix Angel (Post Production Mitsuto Suzuki Mix))
- Sunset Bicycle in Overrocket (2002, Single)
- beatmania 7th Mix Original Soundtrack with Sana (2002 w/ song La Bossanova De Sana)
- Duralumin in Overrocket (2003, Single)
- Post Production in Overrocket (2003)
- Aquarium ((2004 w/song Daen))
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2012, alongside Masashi Hamauzu, Naoshi Mizuta, and Yoshitaka Suzuki)