Millie Bobby Brown (born February 19, 2004 in Marbella, Spain) is a British actor and model who was born in Spain and resides in the United States.
At a very young age, she met a well-respected Hollywood talent scout who informed her parents that she had instincts that couldn't be taught. After a series of small parts, she has gained worldwide fame for her role as Eleven in the Netflix superhit series Stranger Things. She made her big screen debut in Godzilla: King of the Monsters in 2019.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (2013): Young Alice
- Intruders (2014): Madison/Marcus
- NCIS (2014): Rachel Barnes
- Modern Family (2015): Lizzie
- Grey's Anatomy (2015): Ruby
- Stranger Things (2016-): Eleven
- MonsterVerse: Madison Russell
- Enola Holmes (2020): Enola Holmes
- Enola Holmes sequel (TBA)
This actress' roles include the following tropes:
- Creepy Child: This seems to be her specialty as an actor.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Averted; her American accent for Eleven in Stranger Things is spot on and aside from when she laughs has never made a mistake keeping it. It's helpful that she spends half her time in America, in fact she is apparently so used to using an American accent that she actually had to relearn her British accent for her role in Enola Holmes.
- Younger Than They Look: There are times when she looks as though she's in her mid-to-late-20s, when in reality, she's in her late teens.