Millie Bobby Brown (born February 19, 2004 in Marbella, Spain) is a British child/teen actress and model who was born in Spain and resides in the United States.
At a very young age, she met a well-respected Hollywood talent scout who informed her parents that she had instincts that couldn't be taught. After a series of small parts, she has gained worldwide fame for her role as Eleven in the Netflix superhit series Stranger Things. She made her big screen debut in Godzilla: King of the Monsters in 2019.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (2013): Young Alice
- Intruders (2014): Madison/Marcus
- NCIS (2014): Rachel Barnes
- Modern Family (2015): Lizzie
- Grey's Anatomy (2015): Ruby
- Stranger Things (2016-): Eleven
- MonsterVerse: Madison Russell
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
- Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)
- Enola Holmes (2020): Enola Holmes
This actress' roles include the following tropes:
- Creepy Child: This seems to be her specialty as an actress.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Averted with Millie. Her American accent for Eleven in Stranger Things is spot on and aside from when she laughs has never made a mistake keeping it.
- Helps that she spends half her time in America, in fact, she is apparently so used to using an American accent that she actually had to relearn her British accent for her role in Enola Holmes