Michelle Lynn Shupack (born September 20, 1968), known professionally as Michelle Visage, is an American singer, author, and media personality.
Visage began her career as a member of the girl group Seduction, whose single "Two to Make It Right" (featuring lead vocals from Visage) reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1990. Following their separation, Visage joined freestyle dance group S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M., whose song "It's Gonna Be a Lovely Day" was featured on the soundtrack note to Whitney Houston's The Bodyguard. She likes reminding people of this.
Despite her initial focus in singing, Visage is perhaps best known as a media personality, co-hosting shows on radio and television. She has been a main judge on LOGO's Ru Pauls Drag Race since its third season in 2011, working alongside longtime friend RuPaul, with whom she previously co-hosted The RuPaul Show on VH1 from 1996 to 1998.
- Nothing Matters Without Love (1989) note
- The Diva Rules (2015)
- Ru Pauls Drag Race (2011 — present) as herself
- The Most Popular Girls in School (2013 — 2015) as Mrs. Zales (voice)
- Celebrity Big Brother (2015) as herself
- Eurovision Song Contest (2017) as herself note
- Ireland's Got Talent as herself
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie (2018-2019) as Miss Hedge
She provides examples of the following tropes:
- Ascended Fangirl: She appeared on the 2015 season of Celebrity Big Brother, which she was already a fan of.
- Celebrity Resemblance: She won a Madonna lookalike contest as a teenager.
- Granola Girl: She follows a gluten-free vegan diet and is very vocal about her lifestyle.
- Happily Adopted: She got adopted as an infant.
- Those Two Guys: She's been friends with RuPaul for a long time, and frequently works with him on projects.
- You Might Remember Me from...: She's very fond of reminding people that she had a song on The Bodyguard soundtrack, specifically the ninth track.