Michelle Thomas (September 23, 1968 December 22, 1998) was an American actress. She was best known for her role as Myra Monkhouse on Family Matters.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts to Dennis and Phynjuar Thomas (Dennis being a member of Kool & the Gang), she was acting in films and theater productions throughout her adolescence and teen years before landing her breakout role as Myra. After Family Matters ended, she joined the cast of The Young and the Restless. It was during that stint that she discovered she had rare cancer, a intra-abdominal desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor as it was. She took medical leave from the soap to treat her cancer, but unfortunately she would succumb to the illness on December 22, 1998, with her former boyfriend and friend Malcolm-Jamal Warner by her side. She was 30 years old. She is survived by her parents and brother.
- Dream Date (1989) - Sally Palmer, telefilm
- Hangin' with the Homeboys (1991) - Telemarketing Operator
- Unbowed (1999) - Anna (released posthumously)
- The Cosby Show (1988-1990) - Justine Phillips, 8 episodes
- A Man Called Hawk (1989) - Ruthie Carver, 1 episode
- Family Matters (1993-1998) - Myra Monkhouse, main role
- Thea (1994) - Keanda, 2 episodes
- Duckman (1996) - voice, 1 episode
- Malcolm And Eddie (1997) - Brooke Bellamy, 1 episode
- The Young and the Restless (1998) - Callie Rogers, won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series in 1999 posthumously.