Michael Charles Chiklis (born August 30, 1963) is an Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor, producer, director, musician and philanthropist. He is an American of Greek and Irish descent.
- Nixon (1995) - TV Director
- Taxman (1998) - Andre Rubakov
- Soldier (!998) - Jimmy Pig
- Spirited Away (2001) - Chihiro's father (English dub voice)
- Fantastic Four (2005) as Ben Grimm/The Thing
- Rise: Blood Hunter (2007) - Clyde Rawlins
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) - Ben Grimm/The Thing
- Eagle Eye (2008) - Defense Secretary Callister
- Parker (2013) - Melander
- Mutafukaz (2018) - Crocodile (English dub voice)
- Wiseguy (1989) - Carlo Spoletta
- The Commish (1991-1996) - Tony Scali
- The Shield (2002-2008) - Vic Mackey
- No Ordinary Family (2010-2011) - Jim Powell
- Vega$ (2012-2013) - Vincent Savino
- American Horror Story: Freak Show (2014-2015) - Dell Toledo
- Sons of Anarchy (2014) - Milo
- Gotham (2015-) Nathaniel Barnes
- DuckTales (2017) (2018) - Zeus (voice)
- Bald of Awesome: Since shaving what remained of his hair off (see Prematurely Bald, below) for The Shield, he plays these characters almost exclusively.
- The Big Guy: He is frequently cast in these sorts of roles, on account of his stocky physique. His Smart Guy roles are invariably Genius Bruisers, and his Heroes and Lancers inevitably overlap with Big-Guydom.
- Parody Assistance: He voiced Vic Mackey and the Thing in the Robot Chicken sketch "The Fantastic SHIELD", a crossover between The Shield and Fantastic Four.
- Prematurely Bald: Early in his career, he played a role that required his head to be covered in grease paint. He waited too long before washing it off and discovered that the lack of oxygen had killed off a large portion of his hair follicles.
- Took a Level in Badass: A Real Life version. After portraying Curly in a Three Stooges TV movie, Chiklis grew unsatisfied with the direction of his career. To reinvent his image, his wife spent six months helping him with a new workout regimen. Then he shaved his head, and showed up to audition for The Shield looking like a scary badass who bore little resemblance to the lovable, pudgy "Commish" types he'd played up to that point.