Mehdi Sadaghdar is an Iranian-Canadian electrical engineer and YouTube comedian, running the channel ElectroBOOM, an educational-comedy channel that deals with electicity-based experiments, as well as other tutorials, with Mehdi enduring pain each video.
His channel, ElectroBOOM, contains examples of:
- Berserk Button: Mehdi has some.
- Saying that electric current kills people.
- Fake DIY projects.
- Free-energy devices are a minor one.
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb: He is known for swearing when things go wrong or when he gets hurt, and the swears are usually censored.
- Electric Torture: Mehdi constantly gets electrocuted in most of his videos.
- Happily Married: Mehdi is married and has a daughter (nicknamed "ElectroCute").
- Jump Scare: Some of the shocks he gets cause this for him.
- Running Gag: "FULL BRIDGE RECTIFIER!"
- Sensory Abuse: In part 2 of his OneTesla series, the music he plays via the Tesla coil is so loud that he has to cover his ears.Mehdi: My f—-ing brain cells!
- This Is Gonna Suck: Whenever Mehdi does something he knows is going to shock him.