Matthew Morrison (born October 30, 1978) is an American actor and singer-songwriter.
Morrison is best known for portraying show choir director Will Schuester in the FOX musical dramedy Glee, where he got to show off his musical theatre bonafides to a wider audience. Prior to that, he originated the role of Link Larkin in the original Broadway production of Hairspray, and portrayed Adam Munson #4 on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns.
In 2011, Morrison released his self-titled debut, which he followed with Where it All Began and A Classic Christmas, both in 2013. He was also a founding member of the early 2000s boyband LMNT, but departed before the release of their debut (and only) album.
- Footloose (1998) as Chuck Cranston (understudy) & Ensemble (replacement)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (2000) as Phantom (replacement)
- Tarzan (2003 — 2004 NY Workshop) as Tarzan
- Hairspray (2002 Broadway) as Link Larkin (original)
- The Light in the Piazza (2005 Broadway) as Fabrizio Naccarelli
- South Pacific (2008 Broadway) as Lt. Joseph Cable, U.S.M.C. (original)
- Finding Neverland (2015 Broadway) as J.M. Barrie (original)
- Marci X (2003) as Boyz R Us
- Once Upon a Mattress (2005) as Prince Harry
- As the World Turns (2006) as Adam Munson #4
- Dan in Real Life (2007) as Policeman
- Music and Lyrics (2007) as Ray
- Taking Chance (2009) as Robert Rouse
- Glee (2009 — 2015) as Will Schuester
- The Muppets (2011) as Mahna Mahna Hos
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012) as Evan
- Playing It Cool (2015) as himself
- The Good Wife (2016) as AUSA Connor Fox
- Grey's Anatomy (2017 — 2018) as Dr. Paul Stadler
- American Horror Story: 1984 (2019) as Trevor Kirchner