Marcello Mastroianni (full name Marcello Vincenzo Domenico Mastroianni) was a leading man of the Italian cinema in thу sixties and later.
He was one of the "monsters" of the commedia all'italiana alongside Ugo Tognazzi, Vittorio Gassman, Alberto Sordi and Nino Manfredi. For the arthouse audience he is rather more famous as an alter-ego of Federico Fellini.
- Big Deal on Madonna Street (1958)
- La Dolce Vita (1960)
- La Notte (1961)
- Divorce Italian Style (1961)
- 8½ (1963)
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow (1963)
- Marriage Italian Style (1964)
- The Stranger (he played the main character in the 1967 adaptation by Luchino Visconti)
- La Grande Bouffe (1973)
- A Special Day (1977)
- Prêt-à-Porter (1994)