Man on the Internet (Alex Beckham) is a YouTube channel in the vein of Brentalfloss specializing in lyricizing music from video games. Two of his works, Undertale the Musical and Chrono Trigger: The Musical, have their own pages..
This creator provides examples of:
- Adaptational Villainy: Marx in Vs Marx With Lyrics. Unlike his canon counterpart, Marx is depicted as a sadistic psychopath who actively manipulated the sun and moon into fighting fully aware that it will cause major casualties.
- Awesome Aussie: Dingodile. Man on the Internet admitted to trying to fit in every bit of Australian slang he could that wasn't cursing (or vegemite).
- Ax-Crazy: A majority of the antagonists have a few screws loose.
- The Corruptor: Dark Samus and Snake Man, the former through absorbing and consuming everything they come across, the former taking a page from The Megas and trying a We Can Rule Together speech.
- Creepy Circus Music: Discussed by Dimentio in both of his songs.From the void, the circus horns will sing a song of nothing!
- The Paladin: Simon and Richter Belmont.To hell with your heresy! This will not stand!I'll save my country as God commands!
- Rape, Pillage, and Burn: The subject in Ridley's song. It recounts his invasion and the subsequent massacre of the K-2L space colony Samus was born to in the official manga.
- Villain Song: Numerous, but primary examples include: Ridley, Dimentio, Dark Samus, and Marx.