Lucy Worsley OBE DPhil (born 18 December 1973) is a British historian and the Curator of Historic Royal Palaces. Since 2009, she has presented a lot of documentaries.
Dr Worsley's works provide examples of:
- Big Eater: Many, particularly kings Henry VIII, George IV and Edward VII.
- Gorgeous Period Dress: Documentaries frequently involve Lucy modelling elaborate costumes.
- Long List: Try remembering all the programs she's presented, or all the books she's written.
- Ms. Fanservice: Lucy herself is the apple of many a viewer's eye. This was especially true in the If Walls Could Talk: The History of the Home episode on bathrooms where she could be seen wearing only a towel and sipping a cocktail in a bubble bath.
- A male example in Reigns of Power with stunt rider Ben Atkinson.
- Royally Screwed Up: A recurrent theme, especially in Fit to Rule?