Liv Ullmann (born 16 December 1938 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Norwegian actress, screenwriter and director.
She became a muse for Ingmar Bergman and his companion of several years. She also had a directing experience with Trolösa scripted by Ingmar Bergman.
- Persona (1966)
- Hour of the Wolf (1968)
- Skammen (The Shame) (1968)
- En Passion (The Passion of Anna) (1969)
- Cold Sweat (1970)
- The Emigrants (1971)
- The New Land (1972)
- Cries and Whispers (1972)
- Lost Horizon (1973)
- Scenes from a Marriage (1973)
- 40 Carats (1973)
- Zandy's Bride (1974)
- Face to Face (1976)
- A Bridge Too Far (1977)
- Autumn Sonata (1978)
- Dangerous Moves (1984)
- The Ox (1991)
- The Danish Poet (2006)(animated short, narration)
- Creator's Favorite Episode: Considers The Emigrants and The New Land to be the best films she's acted in.
- The Muse: For Ingmar Bergman.
- Those Two Actors: Ullmann played a wife or love interest for Max von Sydow in three consequent films by Bergman made in 1968-69, as well as in the non-Bergman The Emigrants and The New Land.