Many of their shows often take place in classroom settings and usually tend to be comedic. However their shows also have a tendency to enter Darker and Edgier territory usually being a darker take on anime set in the classroom but still maintaining some elements of humor.
Works produced by Lerche:
- Assassination Classroom
- Carnival Phantasm
- Classroom of the Elite
- Daily Life with Monster Girl
- Dangan Ronpa
- Hakumei & Mikochi
- Konohana Kitan
- Magical Girl Raising Project
- Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
- Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
- Shichisei No Subaru
- Scum's Wish
- Unbreakable Machine Doll
- Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
- Kino's Journey
Tropes associated with the studio:
- Darker and Edgier: While not as prominent as White Fox for this trope, some of their shows such as School-Live!, Magical Girl Raising Project, Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace, and both of their takes on Dangan Ronpa fall under this trope. Even when they are working on romance, their anime still noticeably gloomier than the work of other studios.
- Fanservice: Have worked on some ecchi titles such as Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle, and Monster Musume.
- Iyashikei: Some of their titles, such as Konohana Kitan and Hakumei & Mikochi.
- Lighter and Softer: Usually tend to produce more comedic anime. Even their Darker and Edgier shows do have elements of humor to them.
- Postmodernism: Almost each of their shows combines in some measure deconstruction, black humor and flirting with cruelty.