Legendary Biologist is a Fan Fic author who mainly writes for Gungrave fandom. Formerly an author from Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, but she still has some involvement in Guile Mustang's Chrono Cross / Digimon Tamers Fusion Fic Fellowship.
Legendary Biologist's (biggest) on-going work is Gungrave: Aftermath series, which initially started as just an attempt to close off the rather Ambiguous Ending of Gungrave's anime. Seeing the many possibilities of expanding on the concepts of necrolyzation and Biscoe's reign, adding more actions (due to her being a fan of the game series as well; she has often said that she always tries balance actions and Character Development in her works to do both series justice), and taking the anime's Character Development one step further, she decides to turn it into a Series Fic.
Being a medical student, Legendary Biologist tends to update her works very slowly.
- Berserk Button: Laggy Internet.
- It's especially not a good idea to approach her when she's had a bad hair day.
- Beware the Nice Ones / Beware the Quiet Ones: She admits that she has a habit of slamming tables and chairs against something else when really angry. But of course, it takes a lot to anger her, and even if she is angry, she tends to hide it. She just explodes when she can't bottle up her rage again.
- Mentor Archetype: Known to have a record of tutoring biology in RL. But wherever she goes, she very much enjoys sharing her knowledge with others.
- Nice Guy: Generally soft-spoken (and can be very hilarious when she's in the mood to joke), she is always willing to lend a hand to someone in need whenever she has the time.
- The Quiet One: Very aloof and reserved in RL. She is being more talkative in the forum she frequents at fanfiction.net because as she has said, body language does not work well in the Internet.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Not a very approachable person at first, but once you get to know her, she's a nice person.
- Creator Thumbprint: Medical references and ethical dilemmas.
- Footnote Fever: Usually serves to help fandom blind readers.
- Grey and Gray Morality: Or other variants like White and Grey Morality and Black and Grey Morality, as per her habit of involving ethical dilemmas in her works.
- No Hugging, No Kissing: Openly admits that she is not much into romance. Thus, her works feature this trope. The only hugs in her works are platonic ones, particularly between Brandon and Mika.
- Rule of Symbolism: Although the symbolism is often too subtle to be recognized.
- Shown Their Work: Overlaps with Write What You Know. Legendary Biologist's works involve a lot of medical references. In the medical field she doesn't know, she will do the research to make sure that she gets the facts straight.
- Signature Style: No flowery descriptions in her works. Her descriptions tend to be concise and to the point.
- Super-Detailed Fight Narration: A fight scene can take up to one-third of a chapter.