He's probably best known in his native country as the host of a comedy Q&A show, Zapytaj Beczkę (Ask Barrel), in which he answers questions asked by his viewers, while annoyed by his brother, Gimbus (also played by Gonciarz).
His other works include Akademia Pieniądza (The Money Academy), a parody of motivational coaches, introducing Krzysztof Kanciarz, a Know-Nothing Know-It-All giving "free advice worth 5000$", vlogs, and numerous travelling videos. As of 2014, he has all but moved to Tokyo.
He also teamed up with a Polish-American, Kasia, as The Uwaga Pies, and makes travelling videos in English.
His main/vlog channel, the Zapytaj Beczke channel, TheUwagaPies channel, Facebook, Twitter. Note: all of those (except The Uwaga Pies) are in Polish. Some of the videos on his main channel have English subtitles.
His works provide an example of:
- Acting for Two: Numreous skits in Zapytaj Beczkę; the character of Gimbus evolved from a skit like that.
- Affectionate Nickname: Gonciu.
- Alter-Ego Acting: The host of ZB is basically Gonciarz himself.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Gimbus, albeit not necessarily younger.
- Artifact Title: No one calls him Barrel anymore. Lampshaded in one of the episodes, in which a barrel gets asked why Kris answers the questions.
- Bilingual Bonus: The Uwaga Pies alludes to the Polish expression "uwaga, pies" (beware of dog).
- Catchphrase: "There are no stupid questions, just stupid videos."
- First-Name Basis/Last-Name Basis: Depends. People asking him questions almost universally refer to him as Krzysiu, the diminuitive of his name. Everywhere else, he's referred to as Gonciarz/Gonciu.
- Flat Character: Gimbus's entire spiel is complaining about Gonciarz, and, by extension, everything else. Lampshaded a few times.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: The "unanimous opinion" (a random comment from the video before) is shown at the beginning of every video, usually for a single frame.
- Gamebooks: For one question in ZB #96, Gonciarz prepared two replies, one "right-wing" and one "left-wing". Subverted, both links lead to the same clip of the host dancing to Never Gonna Give You Up.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Both Kanciarz and Gimbus. The former is a Con Man, the latter is a Small Name, Big Ego.
- Lampshaded Double Entendre: Combined in one episode of ZB with Don't Explain the Joke:Gonciarz: As a left-handed man myself, if you know what I mean...(the word "masturbation" briefly flashes on the screen)
- Meaningful Name: "Kanciarz" means "scammer" in Polish.
- Name's the Same: Gimbus's real name is Krzysztof Gonciarz.
- Milestone Celebration: Subverted - the 50th and 100th episode weren't made, it skipped from 49th to 51st and from 99th to 101st.
- Only in It for the Money: Gimbus's explanation for everything.
- Only Sane Man: Kris, compared to Kanciarz and Gimbus.
- Running Gag: Numerous. Sadly, most of them don't translate well into English.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Gimbus.
- Special Guest: Episodes 76 to 80 and 98 to 101 were done by various Polish YouTube celebrities.
- Stylistic Suck: Anything made by/for Gimbus.
- Take That, Audience!: Gimbus, which is an exaggerated depiction of the most immature part of Gonciarz's fanbase.
- Vague Age: At first, it was implied that Gimbus attends secondary school. Later on, in a one-off joke, Gonciarz implied he's actually older than him (at the time of that joke, in his late twenties).