Kristanna Sommer Loken (born October 8, 1979 in Ghent, New York) is an American actress of German and Norwegian descent, born on October 8, 1979, known for her film and television work and as a fashion model. She is known for her performances in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, BloodRayne, Painkiller Jane, Mercenaries, and The L Word. She is openly bisexual and is divorced from actor Noah Danby.
Kristanna Loken provides examples of:
- Actor-Shared Background: She is bisexual and played a bisexual character in The L Word.
- Even the Girls Want Her
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Ms. Fanservice
- Romance on the Set: She met her former husband Noah Danby on the set of Painkiller Jane and is rumored to have had a romance with her BloodRayne co-star Michelle Rodriguez.
- Star-Derailing Role: Ever since BloodRayne, she's appeared overwhelmingly in low-budget Direct-to-DVD and independent movies that you've probably never heard of. It's unfortunate that it came less than three years on the heels of her...
- Star-Making Role: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'11. In the BloodRayne DVD Commentary she says "I'm so tall." She pretty much towers over the cast of that movie. Also, for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, the actor playing Katherine Brewster's fiance had to wear high platform shoes to match Kristanna's height due to the fact that the plot required the T-X to imitate his character.