Koge-Donbo (born February 27, 1976) is well known mangaka, best known for her extreme Puni Plush artwork.
Koge-Donbo started out as a college Doujinshi artist and made her leap to fame in 1998 with the iconic Moe Otaku series, Di Gi Charat. She has gone on to create several manga of different genres since then.
Some of her works include:
- The Di Gi Charat franshise
- Kamichama Karin
- Kon Kon Kokon
- Yoki Koto Kiku
- Doki Doki Tama Tan
- Pavane For A Dead Girl
- Character designs for A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
Tropes found in her works:
- Cry Cute
- Dark and Troubled Past: With an exception of Di Gi Charat, expect all of her works to have a few of these characters.
- Older Than They Look: Due to the nature of her art style, most of her characters look like little children.
- Only Six Faces: There isn't too much variation in her character design since many of the eyes are similar.
- Puni Plush: How her art style generally looks like. Just look at those eyes!