Kirk Thomas Cameron (born October 12, 1970) is an American actor who is best known for his role as Mike Seaver on the sitcom Growing Pains. He became a born-again Christian during his time on the show and argued with the producers over the show's scripts, going so far as to call them "pornographers". Since Growing Pains ended, he has become active in evangelical Christianity and has taken controversial positions on issues such as creationism and homosexuality.
- Like Father, Like Son (1987) — Chris Hammond
- Listen To Me (1989) — Tucker Muldowney
- The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1995) — Dexter Riley
- Left Behind: The Movie — Cameron "Buck" Williams
- Fireproof — Caleb Holt
- Saving Christmas — Kirk
Tropes associated with the actor:
- Dull Surprise: His mode of acting is pretty much "if you don't see him talking, you don't see him acting".
- Wag the Director: Has done this pretty much most of his acting career. In Fireproof, he refused to do a kissing scene with his co-star Erin Bethea because he felt it would violate his Christian principles, so his wife Chelsea Noble was used as a stand-in for that scene.