KidsClick was one of many over-the-air ventures operated by Sinclair. They previously launched diginets, such as the Sci-Fi-focused Comet and action and adventure-oriented Charge! with MGM, as well as TBD, which airs internet-based series aimed at millennials. As with those outlets, KidsClick was also livestreamed over the internet.
On July 1, 2018, This TV dropped KidsClick, with the block airing on TBD and only on Sinclair-affiliated stations in its final months.
Eventually, after less than two years, KidsClick announced that it would shut down after its final broadcast on March 31, 2019. As a testament to how abrupt the announcement was, the final bit to close out the block was a bumper stating that the block would be back the following week (it wouldn't).
Shows aired on KidsClick:
- Angry Birds Toons
- Barbie Dreamtopia
- Dinosaur King note
- The Jungle Book
- Les Légendaires
- Max Steel (2013) note
- Mecard — The Studiopolis-dubbed version of Turning Mecard produced for the United States.
- Miraculous Ladybug note
- Monster High: The Adventures of the Ghoul Squad
- Oggy and the Cockroaches note
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
- Pink Panther and Pals note
- RoboCop: Alpha Commando note
- Rocket Monkeys note
- Scary Larry — Based on the Little Gloomy series of books
- Super 4
- Team Hot Wheels
- Transformers Cybertron note
- Transformers Energon
- Winx Club — The first two seasons of the Cinélume dubnote
- Zak Storm note
The block provides examples of:
- Last Of Its Kind - KidsClick was, during its existence, the only program block to air non-educational cartoons on Saturday mornings and weekdays on stations affiliated with major U.S networks.
- Saturday Morning Cartoon: And weekday morning cartoons! And Sunday morning cartoons!