Kenneth Block (born November 21, 1967), known professionally as Ken Block, is an American rally driver, stunt performer and entrepreneur, best known for his Gymkhana series of stunt videos where he drifts a variety of specially modified cars in city streets and urban areas. Block has also competed in a number of extreme sports events including skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross. He is also one of the co-founders and former owners of DC Shoes, an athletic footwear company, but has shifted his business focus to Hoonigan Industries, an apparel brand for auto enthusiasts.
- Jay Leno's Garage (2015-2018)
- Need for Speed (2015)
- Racing Legends (2013)
- Top Gear (UK) (2009-2018)
- Gymkhana (2008-present)
Tropes associated with Ken Block:
- Arc Number: The number 43, which he has used for quite a while when competing.
- As Himself: As he appears in the 2015 reboot of Need for Speed.
- Car Fu: Pretty much the gist with his Gymkhana stunt videos.
- Drives Like Crazy: As what this video of him driving on three wheels with one of the brake discs itself dragging on the ground can attest. Normally you'd be penalised for having an unsafe car in a race, but as they say, he "ain't care."
- Red Baron: Block is the self-styled "Head Hoonigan In Charge" at Hoonigan Industries.
- Product Placement: It's rare for him to be seen not wearing apparel that doesn't bear the Monster Energy or Hoonigan logos at the very least.