Kelly Maria Ripa (born October 2, 1970) is an American actress, personality, and producer.
Ripa is best known for hosting the daytime talk show Live! since 2000. Initially brought in as Kathy Lee Gifford's replacement, Ripa has anchored the show through its various incarnations since original co-host Regis Philbin's departure in 2011.
Prior to hosting Live!, Ripa made a name for herself as an actress on the ABC soap All My Children, where she portrayed the role of Hayley Vaughan for over a decade. While there, she met eventual husband Mark Consuelos, with whom she has three children.
- All My Children (1990 — 2002, 2010) as Hayley Vaughan
- Live! note (2000 — present) as herself
- Ed (2002) as Jennifer Bradley
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002) as herself
- Hope & Faith (2003 — 2006) as Faith Fairfield
- Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time as future Bonnie (voice)
- Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (2003) as Dr. Roxanne "Rocky" Ballantine / Batwoman (voice)
- Delgo (2008) as Kurrin (voice)
- Sharknado 2: The Second One (2014) as herself
- Riverdale (2019) as Mrs. Mulwray
Tropes! With Kelly
- Adam Westing: Most of her acting roles since taking the co-hosting position on Live! have been exaggerated versions of herself, playing off her recognizability in popular culture. Her guest spot on Broad City is perhaps the most extreme example of this.