"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."
She began her career as a model at age 16, with her big breakthrough came at 19, when she starred in a 24-page spread in Vogue. Shortly afterwards, she contracted with Christian Dior to work for that fashion label for 30 days a year. She subsequently appeared on numerous magazine covers and in fashion spreads, and became one of Eileen Ford's most sought-after models. She became especially recognizable as the Pantene shampoo commercial spokeswoman whose line, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" became a pop culture Catchphrase.
Her first marriage was to film producer and restaurateur Victor Drai, in 1984; they divorced in 1986. Her second husband was actor and martial artist Steven Seagal with whom she married in 1987 and they had three children, but divorced him in 1996. In July 2007, she married retired investment banker Fred Steck.
- The Woman in Red (1984) as Charlotte
- Weird Science (1985) as Lisa
- Hard to Kill (1990) as Andy Stewart
- Betrayal Of The Dove (1993) as Una
- David Copperfield (1993) as Clara (voice)
- Tracks Of A Killer (1995) as Claire Hawkner
- Hard Bounty (1995) as Donnie
- Wrongfully Accused (1998) as Lauren Goodhue
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2002) as Morgana
- Zerophilia (2005) as Woman in RV
- Gamers The Movie (2006) as Angela's Mom
- The Mirror (2007) as Mary Theophilu
- Prep School (2009) as Miss Waters
- Ten Days In A Madhouse (2015) as Miss Grant
- A Prince For Christmas (2015) as Queen Ariana
- Charlie Boy (2019) as Donna
- Fashion Model: She began her career as a model at when she was 16, and even played a few as an actress.
- Ms. Fanservice: She was famous for playing these in the The '80s and The '90s.
- Old Shame: She had pretty much retired from acting at the time and only did Hard to Kill as a favor for her husband at the time, Steven Seagal. In retrospect, she calls the movie "Hard to Watch" or "Hard to Believe".
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'8" and stunning, which naturally applies to the characters she plays.