In addition to designing the actual layout of each table, he also comes up with their rules unlike many other designers, who have other people create rules for their games. (He also cameos as an Easter Egg in some of them.)
Games designed by Keith Elwin:
- Archer (homebrew, 2015)
- Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Stern, 2018; reuses Archer's layout)
- Jurassic Park (Stern, 2019)
- Avengers: Infinity Quest (Stern, 2020)
- Godzilla (Stern, 2021)
Common tropes in Keith Elwin's games:
- Signature Style:
- At least 3 flippers.
- Multiple skill shots.
- A repeatable shot from an upper flipper.
- An "achievement" system for doing well in certain modes (Tomb Treasures in Iron Maiden, Fossils in Jurassic Park, Trophies in Avengers: Infinity Quest).
- At least one spinner, and at least one mode or rule built around the use of the spinner(s).
- An aversion to scoops.
- Unconventional methods of building bonus multipliers (besides rollover lanes in the pop bumper area).