Kazuko Sugiyama (杉山 佳寿子), née Kazuko Shibukawa (渋川佳寿子) is a voice actress who was born in Nagoya on April 9, 1947 and works for Aoni Production, according to The Other Wiki. Mrs. Sugiyama actually was one of the first well-known female seiyuus, kinda an antecessor of people like Megumi Hayashibara or Kotono Mitsuishi since she voiced many, many young heroines (and a few young boys too). And even more... despite being in her 70's, she's still active. Only now she voices older ladies. Wow.
Not related to Noriaki Sugiyama.
Notable roles by Kazuko Sugiyama
- Adelheid aka Heidi in Heidi, Girl of the Alps
- Agatha (Kikuko) in Pokémon and Celebi in Pokemon 4Ever
- Akane Kimidori in Doctor Slump
- Bebell and Isuzu Bandou in the Doki Doki! PreCure Non-Serial Movie.
- Bokomon in Digimon Frontier
- Bomberman in the Bomberman franchise (most games in the 1990s)
- Chao/Katy the cat in The Fantastic Adventures of Unico
- Colonel Violet in Dragon Ball
- Dante in her old form in Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Desparia in Yes! Pretty Cure 5
- Fin in Umi no Triton
- Francoise Arnoul/003 in Cyborg 009 (1979 series and 1980 movies)
- Fuzuki Kouyama in Full Moon
- Jane Pika in Maple Town and its Sequel Series Palm Town
- Jun the Swan in Science Ninja Team Gatchaman
- Mako Urashima in Mahou no Mako-chan
- Maria von Granzreich in The Royal Tutor
- Moko in Himitsu no Akko-chan (1988 series)
- Natsume in Mermaid Forest
- Ranmaru in Haikara-san ga Tooru (1978 TV series) — Playing Against Type due to Cross-Dressing Voices
- Reika Randou in Makyou Densetsu Acrobunch
- Sendoh's grandmother in Hajime no Ippo
- Ten in Urusei Yatsura
- Tuxedo Sam in Sanrio Anime Festival (My Melody no Akazukin, Hello Kitty no Cinderella, Kiki to Lala no Aoi Tori)
- Yoshi in a few Japanese ads for the Super Mario Bros. franchise (1990s)