Katherine Boyer Waterston (born March 3, 1980 in Westminster, London) is an American actress.
She starred in 2017's Alien: Covenant, the sequel to Prometheus (and prequel to Alien) as Daniels, who's widely speculated to be the mother of Ellen Ripley. Her other prominent film credits include Inherent Vice and Steve Jobs.
She is the daughter of actor Sam Waterston. Her brothers and sister are also actors or directors.
- Taking Woodstock (2009) as Penny
- Robot and Frank (2012) as Shopgirl
- Boardwalk Empire (2012) as Emma Harrow
- Inherent Vice (2014) as Shasta Fay Hepworth
- Steve Jobs (2015) as Chrisann Brennan
- Fantastic Beasts as Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein
- Alien: Covenant (2017) as Daniels Branson
- Logan Lucky (2017) as Sylvia Harrison
- State Like Sleep (2018) as Katherine