Kate Leth (born September 29, 1988) is a Canadian comic writer and artist from Halifax, Nova Scotia (now residing in Burbank, California) who started off as an employee for what has been, in their words, voted the best comic book store in the world, Strange Adventures.
She has been self-taught in comics since late 2010 and have already written various stories and even drew some comic covers for KaBOOM! Comics and IDW Publishing. Currently she's writing her own slice of life webcomic Valley Ghouls.
Also, she got some crazy tattoos.
Also also, she has got an army called the Valkyries.
Selected bibliography of works by Kate Leth:
- Adventure Time Graphic Novels (writer for volumes 3, 4, and 6)
- Adventure Time: Marceline and the Scream Queens (drew an alternate cover for issue #5)
- Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake (co-wrote and co-drew issue #3 with Natasha Allegri)
- Bravest Warriors comics (wrote issues #21-36)
- Cartoon Network Super Secret Crisis War: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (one-shot)
- Edward Scissorhands sequel comic (10 issues; writer)
- Fraggle Rock: Journey to the Everspring (4-part miniseries)
- Ink For Beginners (a graphic non-fiction work on how to choose and get tattoos)
- Patsy Walker, a.k.a. Hellcat!
- Power Up (2015) (an affectionate parody of Magical Girl Warrior stories in which none of the four people who get alien powers intended for adolescent girls actually are)
- Spell On Wheels: After an adversary from their past steals some of their magical possessions as part of a larger plan, a trio of witches with various abilities go on a road trip to recover the stolen goods and get a little revenge.
- Vampirella (as of January 2016)